These meal plans were developed in conjunction with leading clinical dietician & co-author of 'Weaning Sense', Kath Megaw & are designed for babies that have already been exposed to their first solids bites for + 1 month & have no known allergies.
This plan will expose your baby to over 40 exciting new ingredients incl. proteins & other allergen foods & will supply you with everything you need to help meet his/her ever changing nutritional needs. And the best part about it? Never having to read through confusing weaning literature, pay for a weaning consultant or slave away in the kitchen.
What You Get in this Plan:
- A four-week meal plan & selection of frozen baby purées for every meal.
- Allergen introduction for Vegan plan: Nutbutter (optional), Sesame & Sunflower Seeds
- Allergen introduction for plan incl. meat protein: Fish, Beef, Lamb, Chicken, Sesame & Sunflower Seeds
- A handbook to help guide you through the process.
- Free nutritional support from dietician & co-author of ‘Weaning Sense’, Kath Megaw.
Please note: If your baby or either parents have known allergies, contact a health professional before trying any of the allergens in this plan.
Delivery question? Click here